December 2nd Challenge
Write a tutorial for NEAR newbies
Write a tutorial for newbies to get started on NEAR!
You can write your tutorial for whatever you like - it can be simple or complex, anything from setting up your environment to deploying a full-fledged NEAR project. You can focus on backend, frontend, devops, all, or something else entirely. It's completely up to you!
The only thing you can't do is write a tutorial for a voting smart contract, because lots of you have already done that.
How to win
- Publish your tutorial anywhere (e.g. a blog post, a README on GitHub, even get creative and write your tutorial as a Twitter thread)
- Send the link to the thread under #challenge-11-tutorial in the Discord for us to read
- Everyone who creates an English tutorial that works and is easy to follow gets 400 points
- The 5 best tutorials (judged by the NEAR team) get 700 points
- The tutorial with the most likes on Twitter gets 1000 points
- Combo Bonus: +40 points for each challenge you complete in a row
Deadline is Friday December 3rd at 3pm UTC.